Layable hot plastic compound for type I markings, traffic class P7
NILA®- Plast GP 2.0-3.0 (Type II)
Regardless of whether you want to apply or inlay the marking material, with NILA®- Plast GP 2.0-3.0 (Type II) you have made the right choice: The bonding agent and composition of this resin-bonded marking material have been specially chosen to enable seamless use of either processing method.
NILA®- Plast GP 2.0-3.0 (Type II) is suitable for creating markings on all types of asphalt road surfaces, such as roads, motorways, sports surfaces, airports and car parks, with improved night visibility in wet weather conditions.
- hot plastic compound for type II markings
- improved night visibility in wet weather conditions
- layable hot plastic compound
- premium marking material with stone dust, sand and glass beads
- high softening point and resistance to deformation, low abrasion
- good grip with excellent adhesion and easy to use
- Flat carton (block goods): 25 kg
- Polyethylene bag (powder goods): 25 kg