Manufacturing Locations

Dortmunder Gußasphalt GmbH & Co. KG manufactures quality products for road construction and building protection at a total of six locations throughout Germany. Each site is specialised in certain product groups.

Plant Dortmund

Dortmunder Gußasphalt GmbH & Co. KG was founded on 15 December 1970. Although the administration was located in the town of Soest, the production facilities were established in the Dortmund district of Huckarde on the grounds of Hans Klein GmbH at the harbour rail station.

read more

Plant Wm. Hilgers

Wm. Hilgers Chemie- und Kaltasphaltfabrik was founded in Cologne in 1863. To begin with, the company primarily produced tar, oil and various greases.

read more

Plant TEWE Bauchemie

TEWE was founded in 1992 on the premises of the former tar plant in Erkner. This site initially produced road construction, building and civil engineering materials containing bitumen.

read more

Plant Isoliererzeugnisse Großröhrsdorf

Großröhrsdorf developed into the headquarters of the construction industry in Saxony at the end of the 19th century. For ISO too, textile bands were woven for diverse application fields such as clothing, technical purposes or wreath ribbons.

read more

Plant Greiz

Polysulphide polymers have been developed, produced and processed into sealants for over 40 years in Greiz, in the east of Thüringen. The company commenced operations on 1 July 1993 as PROXAN Dichtstoffe GmbH.

read more