Layable, structured hot plastic compound for type II markings, traffic class P6
NILA®- Plast PRO 125 / II RMD 2.0-R (P6)
NILA®- Plast PRO 125 / II RMD has been specially designed to produce baseline markings. This reflective marking material is suitable for creating markings on all types of asphalt road surfaces, such as roads, motorways and airports as a regular agglomerate with improved night visibility in wet weather conditions.
NILA®- Plast PRO 125 / II RMD is applied to surfaces at temperatures of between 200 and 220 degrees Celsius as regular agglomerates (multi-dot-lines) with round dots which have a diameter of approx. 3 to 4 mm in thicknesses of between 3 to 4 mm using a self-propelled laying machine with special markers.
- layable hot plastic compound for type II markings
- base line with regular agglomerates (multi-dot-line)
- improved night visibility in wet weather conditions
- premium marking material with stone dust, sand and glass beads
- high softening point and resistance to deformation, low abrasion
- good grip with excellent adhesion and easy to use
- Flat carton (block goods): 25 kg
- Polyethylene bag (powder goods): 25 kg