Layable hot plastic compound for type I markings, traffic class P7
NILA®- Plast PRO 125 / II (Type I)
NILA®- Plast PRO 125 / II is a layable and reflective marking material for creating type I markings for traffic class P7 thoroughfares. This marking material is suitable for asphalt road surfaces, such as roads, motorways and aerodromes.
NILA®- Plast PRO 125 / II is applied to surfaces at temperatures of between 180 and 210 degrees Celsius in a thickness of 3 mm using a screed box or self-propelled laying machine.
- layable hot plastic compound for type I markings
- suitable for heavily stressed markings
- premium marking material with stone dust, sand and glass beads
- high softening point and resistance to deformation, low abrasion
- good grip with excellent adhesion and easy to use
- Flat carton (block goods): 25 kg
- Polyethylene bag (powder goods): 25 kg