Layable hot plastic compound for type I markings, traffic class P7
NILA®- Plast PRO 2.0-3.0 (Type I)
NILA®- Plast PRO 2.0-3.0 (Type I) is a layable marking material for creating type II markings for traffic class P7 thoroughfares. This marking material is suitable for all kinds of asphalt surfaces, such as roads, motorways, sports surfaces as well as airports and car parks, where extremely high marking standards are expected.
NILA®- Plast PRO 2.0-3.0 (Type I) is applied to surfaces at temperatures of between 180 and 210 degrees Celsius in a thickness of 3 mm using a screed box or self-propelled laying machine or inlaid using a screed box in thicknesses of 3/5 or 6/8 mm.
- hot plastic compound for type II markings
- layable hot plastic compound
- for markings subject to high stress
- premium marking material with stone dust, sand and glass beads
- high softening point and resistance to deformation, low abrasion
- good grip with excellent adhesion and easy to use
- Flat carton (block goods): 25 kg
- Polyethylene bag (powder goods): 25 kg